| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Clinton, Ia in August is really warm at 22.7 °C (72.86 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.9 °C (84 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16.4 °C (61.5 °F).
- In August there is a range/ variation of mean daily temperatures of 12.5 °C (22.5 °F).
- The weather in August is hardly dry. Circa 114.8mm (4.5in) of H2O precipitates.
- The shortest day is 13:10 long and the longest day is 14:26 long with an average length of 13:50.
Check the distance to and compare the Clinton, Ia August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Clinton, Ia, Usa
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Clinton, Ia: