| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Clinton, Ia in November is cool at 4.6 °C (40.28 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 9.7 °C (49.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -0.6 °C (30.9 °F).
- The average daily temperature variation/ range in November is 10.3 °C (18.5 °F).
- The weather in November is slightly dry. Only 55.4mm (2.2in) of H2O is discharged.
- The shortest day is 9:20 long and the longest day is 10:17 long with an average length of 9:46.
Check the distance to and compare the Clinton, Ia November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Clinton, Ia, Usa
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Clinton, Ia: